This week, instead of a podcast episode, I offer a penny for your thoughts.
Specifically about Jedi Leadership Tricks, the 5-10 minute podcast episodes where I give you the lowdown on a specific leadership skill, like Help Me Understand, The Triple Perspective Combo, Own Your Own Emotions, and Disown Others Emotions.
I’ll be recording a few for the summer and would like your input.
Which of these is most appealing to your palate?
- Find Out What Your Boss Really Wants
- Assess Your Political Capital
- See People As They Really Are
- Five Tips For Retaining Your Best People
- How To Renegotiate Promises
- How To Practice Optimism
- Or…something else
Shoot me a quick email and let me know. Thanks!
p.s. Stay tuned for another interview next Tuesday