Great interview with Wendy Wallbridge, founder of TEDx SandHillRdWomen and author of the new book Spiraling Upward: The 5 Co-Creative Powers for Women on the Rise. We discuss:
- 9:00 A life-threatening disease that changed Wendy’s life in her 20s
- 13:36 What is feminine leadership?
- 24:45 Bringing women into the workforce after motherhood
- 32:26 When two women executives vie for a CEO’s attention
- 40:00 Asking your body, “Is it a Yes or a No?”
- 42:30 The cocreative power of speech
- 45:45 How to make a counteroffer to your boss
- 55:00 What Wendy is deliberately practicing to grow as a person
Listen to the Podcast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Tweet a Quote
Women have unconscious biases as much as men—about themselves.
– Wendy Wallbridge Tweet this quote
Explore Additional Resources
On Your Mark: Corporate Coaching and Consulting
Spiraling Upward: The 5 Co-Creative Powers for Women on the Rise by Wendy Wallbridge
The Confidence Code by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
New to Podcasts?
Get started here
Rate the Show on iTunes (It’s Easy!)
I’d love it if you’d take 60 seconds to rate this podcast on iTunes. It’s super easy.
- Sign into iTunes using your ID and password
- Search under Podcasts for The Amiel Show–or click here
- Click on “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give it a rating. Bonus for a review