Men, listen up. This one’s for you.
In Episode 20 of the podcast, I speak with Robert Augustus Masters, author of the new book To Be A Man: A Guide to True Masculine Power.
Robert models the kind of manhood he aims to foster in the world: big heart, sharp mind, and firm backbone. Compassion without the B.S.
This is one interview you won’t want to miss. Whether you are a man or a woman.
- 6:00 Shame: what it is and why men need to face it head on
- 16:30 How to make an authentic apology
- 20:30 Why the movie Fight Club is popular with so many men
- 25:00 The difference between empathy and putting up with bullshit
- 26:30 Why men love giving and receiving healthy challenges
- 31:00 Bringing together your heart and guts at home and work
- 36:30 The challenge of dealing a with a difficult boss
- 46:00 What’s possible for men in the later stages of life
- 48:00 How Robert practices gratitude