In episode 2 of The Amiel Show, Michael Dolan of Truly Productive Leadership and I speak about:
- How Michael learned the Getting Things Done (GTD) approach
- The biggest barriers he sees to relaxed productivity
- The importance of managing agreements with yourself
- Why it is important to collect all of the stuff swimming around in your psyche and place it in a trusted system, a process that he compares to popping popcorn
- The tremendous relief people experience after doing this
- The value of understanding yourself better as a person so that, in addition to being productive, you also feel a deep sense of meaning
Listen to the Podcast
Master difficult conversations
Learn my best tips for staying cool under pressure and elevating your leadership in complex times.
NO CHARGE. NO SPAM. UNSUBSCRIBE ANYTIME.
Tweet a Quote
Being truly productive is about getting the right things done and not losing presence along the way.—Michael Dolan Tweet this quote
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete, word-for-word transcript of this episode here.
Explore Additional Resources
Ask A Question to Knockman the Magnificent
My good friend, Knockman The Magnificent (named after the Jewish Mystic, Nachman of Breslow, but with a 21st century pragmatic orientation), will soon be answering questions on the show. You leave me a short voice message (directly through your computer) with your question. If I select it, I’ll play it on the air, and Knockman will answer it. Click here to ask your question.
New to Podcasts? Here Are a Few Simple Steps to Get Started
These apps allow you to subscribe, download, and listen to a podcast directly on your mobile device. No need to synch with your computer. They also automatically update your podcasts every time a new episode is released.
Applaud, Send Friends…or Both!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.
If you have friends who might enjoy listening, please email them a link to this episode.