It all starts with those 3.3 pounds of living tissue called the brain. “It” means people’s behaviors, leadership in organizations…and The Amiel Show.
In episode 1 of this podcast, Janet Crawford and I speak about
- Why neuroscience is the modern day equivalent of the decoder ring
- How much of people’s behaviors comes from unconscious patterns
- What it takes to become emotionally literate
- How to produce more strategic thinking by keeping our prefrontal cortex online
- The role of GABA Goo in calming down the amygdala
- Unconscious bias in organizations and what this tells us about why some people become more powerful than others.
Listen to the Podcast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
[Read more…] about Episode 1: Janet Crawford on Leaders’ Brains, Emotional Literacy, and Power [The Amiel Show]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS